BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

The best Monday in all the Mondays of my life...

Today has been the best Monday of all times. SOOO many great things has happened to day that I'm not going to be able to sleep! First, there was not Algebra homework (yay!!!) Then my sewing project was used as an example and was half way done for me!!!! Then, best of all, I WAS ACCEPTED INTO THE ALL-REGION HONOR BAND!!! AND ANNE TOO!!!!! YYYYYYAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! It goes on too, I went to pepband pratice and BAM! I got to play the picclo and take it home!!!! Yes, yes yes!!!!!! I came home and played around, doing my chores, homework, eating, and now I get songs off the computer!!!! THEN THERE IS THE BEST NEWS OF THIS WEEK.................................








Wait for it................................................................






Almost.......................................................................






THE TWILIGHT MOVIE.................................





Deep breath.............





SOUNDTRACK COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooo excited that I, lilke, did extras today and all the rest of this week I'm going to too and then this weekend i'm going to buy it, HOPEFULLY! SO please pray for me that my wishes come true!!!!!

Today has been the ultimate Monday.
Oh and I forgot, Anne and I got to pick our group books, and we were the only ones!!! (no offence perky, but hey!)

***SIGHS***
<.:OeCd:.>

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on Honor Band!

Capri Amier Amour said...

Um, thanks?? who are you??? I'm curious. add me??

Hailey said...

yah tandice i am so glad you made it. only if i didnt play the stupid trumpet and if they hadnt had the whole mix up maybe i would have made it. oh well, at least you and anne are happy! congrats!

Hailey said...

oh and i have seen this roxanne person on annes profile before. just saying..... HI BTW!!!!! =)