BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

50th Post!!!

OMG!! This is, like, my 50th post! I'm so proud of myself!! I like posting.


But anyways, just wanted to say yay!.

Oh, and Miss April from Rebel Angels:
If you read this, (which I hope you do) I have not gotten an email back and I have checked and I did send my last one to you. Check, please.
Thanks.


So, anyways. Could people PLEASE rejoyce with me??? I'll be very happy for all of you when you get to 50 or even HIGHER!!

Must go now, Laters,

<.:OeCd:.>

6 comments:

Hailey said...

50th post!!!! i am almost there. i got like 35 so far

Capri Amier Amour said...

I know! I'm so psyced!!!!

Ashley said...

WOw! Lol. I'm like close to my 100th post now. Lol.
-Ash

Tuesday said...

Congradulations are in order then. :D
Congrats!

My Regards
-Tuesday

Capri Amier Amour said...

Thanks, ladies!
(ash)Nicee, i'll be there soon, and maybe i'll beat you! Not!
Tuesday, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?