BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ugh...

Youth group has gotten pathetic. Only 5 people showed up today!!! NewsFlash!!! God is supposed to come first, Christian or olny a believer. So Just to let you know Youth group has offically been changed to Thursdays starting the FIRST THURSDAY IN NOVEMBER!! make note of it, Avonlee, Hailey... I'll talk to you about it later.

In other news... IT MIGHT SNOW ON MONDAY!!! I mean, come on! It's freaking OCTOBER for crying out loud! Snow in October?!?!?! you have got to be kidding me.! No way in the world am I getting out my winter coat befort the 5th of November, and even then, my step mom is going to have to force me into it! Ha! Forget this, I'm ready to go trick-or-treating with my 2 year old cousin.

OMG, LIKE, I HAVE 30 DAYS LEFT TILL TWILIGHT!!! REJOYCE WITH ME PLEASE *does the happy dance that looks a lot like the 'i gotta pee' dance.* YAY!
<.:OeCd:.>

0 comments: