BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Putting it off.....

Sooo... I've been putting off the whole story thing for way too long.... But it's going to have to wait until this weekend. I just don't have the time right now because i sped all of my computer time writing to April, my e-mail penpal and thinking about what questions i''m going to ask her today... but heyy, I'm just a Teenage girl who doesn't know how to use my time wisely. But i guess that should'nt matter. I'll put it on this weekend, and That I can't promise anything but I'll try.
g2g

.:WoRlD PeAcE:.
<.:OeCe:.>

2 comments:

Annie Lyn said...

ohh... yay I cant wait to read it... hope your as good as the author of twilight...
sincerely, Annie Lyn Edwards
please post back... and thanks for following my blog

Capri Amier Amour said...

I suppose that I'm very not as good as Stephenie Meyer, but I might be one day... who knows....