BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Do you ever...

Do you ever:
Laugh at things that shouldn't be laughed at?
Play Pretend like you're 10 again?
Wish you could fly?
Feel like the world is just all wrong?
Wonder who you are?
Wonder who God wants you to be?
Laugh at me because of what i post?
Think that life could have been better without cars?
Wanna burst out in song?
Dance when there is no music?
Act like a dork in public?
Get tired of all the things i post?
Laugh for no reason?
Remeber what you ate for lunch...one week ago?

LOL... Just being a dork.. like always..
.:wOrLd PeAcE:.
<.:OeCd:.>

4 comments:

Capri Amier Amour said...

I know i said that my next post would be my story.. but i was bored still so I can promise it'll be the next one.

Rebel Angels said...

Um... hi, pleased to meet you. Um, I'm April from the um, European blog you visited. The Rebel Angels one. I like your blog, very nice... In reply to your query about the picture, that was some doodling done by Jay of all of us, she scanned it and added the text. She's not the only one who likes to draw, I love to draw as does Kat.

I've sent you an e-mail if you want to find out about us and message eachother without the awkwardness of comments, yes?

Follow your dreams <3~

JadynMikyla♥ said...

heyy.... I like this post... deffo something i do....
-not ferocious dinosaur, but jadyn

Rebel Angels said...

YES, YES and DOUBLE YES.
(you don't know me, I'm April's friend Cleo, but it said you were following our blog, so I decided to come over here and check your stuff out. so hi ^^)